What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Have questions about the event or the area? Want to plan a ride in with others who are coming? Here's the place for it.

Moderator: mark

What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby stormrider » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Yup....38 days until I show up on Thursday of this year's Bash!

Don't know how to load photos into this forum.....so feel free!!
Stormrider (aka Jamie)

2011 Thunderbird STORM!!!
stormrider
Leaf peeper
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby LoVel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:34 am

I will be leaving to head north one month from today. The excitement builds.
I am an individual. Just like everyone else.
LoVel
Recent import
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 am
Location: Birmingham AL

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby GerryP » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:58 pm

LoVel wrote:I will be leaving to head north one month from today. The excitement builds.


Paul,

I'm heading up on 5/30. Any chance you'll be anywhere near CT on you trip up?

See you up there.

Gerry
2015 Moto Guzzi Stone - "Jim Hamlin Special"
Really, Really Fast (for a Guzzi) Red
GerryP
Recent import
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am
Location: Guilford, CT

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby mark » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Actually, Paul, what route are you taking? I'll be in central PA with a few friends, camping the night of 5/30, riding up to Bennington from there that Thursday.

And for that matter, we'll be south of there before that. Picking up the Blue Ridge Parkway Monday afternoon, BRP most of the day Tuesday, VA/MD/PA back roads Wednesday. Would be fun to link up if it works for you.

--mark
'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville

My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
mark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Location: Georgia, VT

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby LoVel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:12 pm

I was thinking about doing at least some Blue Ridge maybe the 24th and some the 25th before heading further north. I do plan to get to Chazy NY on the 26th.
I am an individual. Just like everyone else.
LoVel
Recent import
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 am
Location: Birmingham AL

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby mark » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 am

Ah, okay, you'll be way ahead of us. We're not even heading out from Vermont till the 25th.

--mark
'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville

My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
mark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Location: Georgia, VT

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby marcsiry » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:43 am

mark wrote:Actually, Paul, what route are you taking? I'll be in central PA with a few friends, camping the night of 5/30, riding up to Bennington from there that Thursday.


Where are you headed out from? I’m riding up Thursday as well, from the NW Philly area. As far as I know I’m riding alone at this point, so would love to join up if possible.
marcsiry
Leaf peeper
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby mark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 am

marcsiry wrote:
mark wrote:I'll be in central PA with a few friends, camping the night of 5/30, riding up to Bennington from there that Thursday.


Where are you headed out from? I’m riding up Thursday as well, from the NW Philly area. As far as I know I’m riding alone at this point, so would love to join up if possible.


We're camping at Worlds End State Park in Forksville on Wednesday night. Heading out from there early Thursday morning, like 6am, so we make it to Bennington by mid-afternoonish. Might be possible to link up en route somewhere if you don't mind an early start.

--mark
'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville

My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
mark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Location: Georgia, VT

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby stormrider » Tue May 15, 2018 11:23 am

16 days for me!!!!!! You thread hijackers!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Stormrider (aka Jamie)

2011 Thunderbird STORM!!!
stormrider
Leaf peeper
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: What, no COUNTDOWN???? Here goes

Postby marcsiry » Wed May 23, 2018 9:26 am

mark wrote:
marcsiry wrote:
mark wrote:I'll be in central PA with a few friends, camping the night of 5/30, riding up to Bennington from there that Thursday.


Where are you headed out from? I’m riding up Thursday as well, from the NW Philly area. As far as I know I’m riding alone at this point, so would love to join up if possible.


We're camping at Worlds End State Park in Forksville on Wednesday night. Heading out from there early Thursday morning, like 6am, so we make it to Bennington by mid-afternoonish. Might be possible to link up en route somewhere if you don't mind an early start.

--mark


@mark, do you have a lunch spot picked out yet, or will you be playing it by ear?
marcsiry
Leaf peeper
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA


Return to Discussion forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron