11th annual Bennington Triumph Bash, June 1-3, 2018

Have questions about the event or the area? Want to plan a ride in with others who are coming? Here's the place for it.

Moderator: mark

Re: 11th annual Bennington Triumph Bash, June 1-3, 2018

Postby Spad » Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Moving up my departure to tomorrow, I think, instead of Friday to be able to set up in the dry rather than the wet. I'm at the campsite, too (Site 8, near Mark) and there's often extra room there if someone gets stuck. See y'all there, and thanks for doing it again Alan and Mark.

- Jim D/Spad
The V-Strom
Spad
Leaf peeper

Postby amrehm » Wed May 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Heading out about 5am. See some of you tomorrow afternoon. Prob having dinner at the tap House.
'16 bmw r1200gs
'13 white Tiger 800xc
'06 bonne & cozy sidecar

4 Wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!
amrehm
Recent import

Postby KenM10759 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:39 am

Another great BTB done and in the books!

I truly, deeply appreciate the efforts of Mark, Allen and others who all pitch in to make it work. My son and I both had a terrific time with the Friday BBQ and Saturday banquet which we know takes work to pull off.

As usual, there's bugs that happen. The bigger the group, the more bugs. I noticed only one "disgruntled" couple for the banquet. Everyone did seem to be accommodated for both meal events who was patient and understanding. Some folks, you just can't please. Oh well, their loss.

I guess I don't know how to feel about a certain 'Prilla Tuono that had been "restyled" overnight with Twisted Throttle stickers. Of course all in jest, and the owner a terrific person who has been donating time and seeking donations for this and another big event for years now. I hope it didn't get taken the wrong way, 'cause I admit it made me laugh.

See y'all next year!
KenM10759
Leaf peeper

Postby Boosted Thrills » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:04 pm

KenM10759 wrote:Another great BTB done and in the books!
I guess I don't know how to feel about a certain 'Prilla Tuono that had been "restyled" overnight with Twisted Throttle stickers. Of course all in jest, and the owner a terrific person who has been donating time and seeking donations for this and another big event for years now. I hope it didn't get taken the wrong way, 'cause I admit it made me laugh.

Thank you. This was quite comical and I never would have guessed who the culprit was if the photographic evidence of the crime in progress wasn't presented to me. An elephant never forgets.
Jeff
2016 Portimao Grey Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR
Boosted Thrills
Recent import

Previous

Return to Discussion forum